Saturday, March 28, 2009

New to You and to Me

My friend Christie told me about an upscale consignment shop in downtown Rogers called New 2 You (109 West Elm, 479-616-8384), so we went to check it out this afternoon. A lot of times I think consignment shops are over priced and lack articles I would be willing to buy new, let alone used. But New 2 You's unique pieces from all around the world left me wanting more. While the variety includes classic skirts, jeans, and dress pants, I found very different shoes, dresses, purses, and accessories that feel like one of a kind. Much of the stock has original tags, including my exciting purchase, a Bottega Veneta small, saddlebag-like handbag. I paid $22 for it. I found a similar one on eBay with a starting price of $75. While some of the prices aren't that big of a steal, it is definitely worth checking out to see if you can find your own personal treasure.


I also got this fun navy scarf with white stars and swirls. Who's ready for the 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment