Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Perfect Proportions

I saw Maureen from afar the other day, and her outfit immediately struck me. When I asked to shoot her for the blog, I realized the stem of my attraction. It is the proportions of this outfit that make it utterly perfect. I like the slightly shorter skirt with the slightly longer blazer, making her legs look enviously long. And then to finish it off, she choose flat peep toe slingbacks. Her outfit just keeps getting better the closer you look. The folded details of the dress and the delicate features of the blazer (exaggerated collar, large buttons, and 3/4 sleeves) offset the more traditional color pallet, all together creating a polished yet completely effortless look.





(Dress - BCBG, jacket - Forever 21, shoes - Nine West)

No comments:

Post a Comment