Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Transitions

With the frustrating, unpredictable weather in Arkansas, one day it's skirts and sandals and the next is sweaters and scarves. This is especially true with the change from winter to spring. While I am itching to get out my short shorts and gladiator sandals, I don't want to preempt the weather. Katie seems to be making the transition functionally and fashionably. Her printed, jersey knit dress feels light and airy, but offset with the chunky knit sweater, it turns cozy. My favorite part is the bare legs with the hidden ankles and toes. I am loving these short, flat boots, and according to Who What Wear Daily, so are some of Hollywood's iconic fashionistas.


(Sweater – Old Navy, dress – Anthropology, boots – Aldo; I love Aldo for boots, necklace – Forever 21)


No comments:

Post a Comment