Saturday, March 28, 2009

Swimming While It Snows

In my desperate attempts to will the warm weather to come and to stay, I bought my swimsuit for the summer. Just like jeans, swim suit prices seem to double every year. This makes the horrible act of finding a suitable suit that adequately covers the rear and makes the belly look flat much more torturing. Since I refuse to pay over a $100 for a couple tiny pieces of fabric, I rely on my trusty TJ Maxx for affordable swimwear. And they always deliver. With modern cuts, different prints and high end brand names, TJ's selection matches most department store's variety. I found this Perry Ellis suit for $25 with an original price of $116. Unfortunately, the act of purchasing did not help the weather ... It is snowing!


No comments:

Post a Comment