Monday, March 2, 2009

My Debutante


I didn't have to go far to find someone with covetable fashion in Arkansas. Actually I just had to look a couple cubes down. Alexis has always caught my attention with her ability to make smart, streamlined choices that are reminiscent of style eras from many decades ago. But with her not so subtle surprises she produces extremely feminine yet modern executions of style.


I always appreciate the curve appeal of a good pencil skirt, but they can sometimes seem too uptight and too professional. With the playful rouching and brocade patterned details, Alexis's pencil skirt is not only office appropriate but it also fits her fun personality. Keeping in a monochromatic color scheme her simple capped sleeve top provides the perfect contrast for her colorful, patterned scarf (a must for my spring 2009 wardrobe). Her cream, t-strapped heels complete the outfit with flirty, sophistication.


Where Alexis Shopped:

Skirt - TJ Maxx
Top - Old Navy
Scarf - Maude (704 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR)
Shoes - Shoe Carnival





No comments:

Post a Comment