Monday, March 2, 2009

Adornments to be Admired

Big, statement necklaces ... They were everywhere on the Oscar's red carpet and already they are everywhere in everyday life here in Arkansas. I think it is safe to say Arkansas is keeping pace with the best of them.

I love how Angela wore her statement necklace. She pulled her hair back and kept her top simple, allowing the necklace to do all the style talking. She got this necklace many years ago so I could argue that Arkansas proceeded the trend, proving middle America street style is what sets the style...but I won't push my point. With a quick trip to Forever 21, Mason's (1350 E Joyce Blvd, Fayetteville), or Francesca's Collections (Pinnacle Hills Mall, 2203 Promenade Blvd, Ste #2112, Rogers), we all can have a big, statement necklace that let's us transform our look for not a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment