Saturday, April 4, 2009

Adornments

Saturday morning I made my way to Bella Vista to visit a friend who has recently started to make and sell her own jewelry. I had seen some of her pieces online so knew her design style had a sophisticated yet organic feel. But when I walked in and saw all the tempting beads and stones and simple, intriguing designs, I felt like a kid in a candy store. From wooden beads, to jade, coral, and even marble stones, her necklaces and earrings can serve as foundational jewelry in any wardrobe from funky to classic. She has long necklaces great for layering and short necklaces that act as statement pieces.

There are two things that make this situation even better: one, the amazing prices and two, she does custom orders! Check it out for yourself at her website - Adornments: unique handcrafted jewelry.


1 comment: