Friday, February 26, 2010

A Little Piece of Heaven

Ok, so maybe my title is a little over promising for most, but for my few fellow thrifting readers, they will agree on my position. A brand new and HUGE (9000 square feet) Goodwill just opened in Bentonville (1400 Walton Boulevard).

A couple of Friday's ago I explored my way through all the racks. Overall I found the merchandise in great condition and the store space to be extremely clean. I was hoping to find more vintage-like pieces, but the store offered more gentle used mainstream retailer options. However, my treasure finding radar did not let me down, so I did not leave empty handed. My lucky finds included a chunky knit sweater from Ireland and a long, knit, v-neck sweater straight out of the halls of Saved By the Bell (the 90s are in-style after all ... now I just need a pair of Doc Martins). This Goodwill is definitely a potential escape when I am in need of a thrifting oasis.

Read more on the store: here!

1 comment:

  1. Come link your blog to our Arkansas Bloggers group that is forming. There are absolutely not obligations...just a way for us to be aware of others in Arkansas who are blogging. arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete