Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My First Blog Award!!!!


I am so excited to have won my first blog award (thanks to MS ARSCOTT). To fully accept this award I have to reveal 10 things that make me happy to my fellow readers, so here goes:
  • An organized closet
  • Clean, white, soft sheets
  • A full tank of gas
  • My running shoes
  • Mexican food
  • Simple cups of coffee (nothing fancy or sweet)
  • A long bath with Lush bath bombs
  • Thrift store finds
  • Fancy desserts
  • The one thing that makes me the happiest...waking up in heaven, in between my sweet husband and my fluffy, cuddly kitty

Now I have to pass on the award to other blogs who make my day when I discover they have a new post:

Abby Jiu Photography

The Costner's Kitchen

Just the Three of Us

Cheap JAP

The Catorialist

1 comment: