Thursday, August 13, 2009

BCBG Final Cut

BCBG Max Azria has recently started a new store format called BCBG Final Cut, and according to the website the store offers "designer mix of former-season favorites and always on trend pieces at fabulous discounts." So in simple terms an outlet store. Lucky us a Final Cut opened August 6th at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Branson, MO. I got to check it out over opening weekend.

Overall assessment: Definitely worth a trip if you are in Branson but not worth going to Branson just for a store visit. The retail space was bare bones with no atmosphere. However, the sales people made-up for what the atmosphere lacked. They were helpful and pleasant, but not pushy. Once clued-in on my name, they always addressed me as such. The merchandise was a hit or miss with both the collection and the price. The great: The dress selection (which is always one of Max Azria's strengths) is amazing with plenty of totally on-trend and sophisticated dresses perfect for any upcoming weddings. The good: I recognized several pieces from just this spring but at a third of the price. The OK: The collection is much too classic for my taste, but perfect for a chic, professional woman. The bad: All the items I wanted were still $80 to $100 ... too much for me to pay at an outlet.

I did get a very funky parachute, navy jacket that I can't wait to wear this fall, and I signed up for their email blasts so I am notified about sales and specials.

If you are not a NWA gal, while researching for this post, I found out that they have an online format of Final Cut. Check it out here and happy shopping!!!!

Picture Source: http://poshglam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bcbg-outlet-melrose-51.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I too had a chance to check out the Final Cut in Branson last weekend (it was a good weekend to shop in Missouri as there was no state sales tax for BTS shopping!). I agree with your review, mostly.

    The sales associates were awesome; they also always referred to me by name. I agree that much of the selection was still priced high and that many of the pieces reflected very traditional business-casual attire.

    However the pieces I came home with were the highlight of my outlet mall shopping experience. I bought 3 items, two of which were $19 each and one was $9- it's hard to bet $50 for 3 things anywhere, expect maybe the TJ Maxx clearance rack!

    I snagged two super cute sleeveless tops (I know I should be shopping for fall but with our recent weather highs in the triple digits it was hard to resist a couple more summer pieces). And my FAVORITE new addition to my wardrobe, I’m actually wearing it today, is a black pleated cotton skirt that scrunches up with a tie just below the bust line. Pair it with a cute tank and you have what appears to be a fun, casual empire waist dress.

    Overall, I agree the store is a bit hit or miss in terms of selection (it is of course an outlet store) but wanted to share my great finds! Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING AROUND 20% OF MONEY BACK ON YOUR PURCHASE TROUGH ONLINE SHOPPING.SO WHAT YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR ? SHOP ONLINE HERE.YOU CAN REGISTER HERE FOR FREE.
    ENJOY ONLINE SHOPPING.
    HURRY UP

    ReplyDelete