Monday, June 15, 2009

My Budget Babes

Sorry for lack the of posts. I thought I would find plenty of inspiring examples in my recent travels to Tampa, Dallas, and Little Rock. But since I hung out with digestively challenged retirees (don't ask), stood in many long airport lines, and my camera battery died, I didn't capture anything. So until I find my next inspiring victim to photograph, I thought I would tie us over with a post motivated by Budget Babe blog.

I know we are all hard working women who are choosy on how we spend our hard earned dollars. But if you are like me, you don't let your budget challenged situation stand in your way to a total fashion find ... you just search and search and SEARCH until you find that one-of-a-kind piece at a one-of-a-kind price.

I credit most of my incredible steals to my favorite place on earth: TJ Maxx. Here are just a few: $10 Prada skirt, $30 cashmere black Valentino tank, $30 Peter Som cardigan with an original price tag of $998, and a Marc Jacobs (not Marc by Marc) dress for $90 (probably worth $1,300).

I want to hear your fashion/budget successes. Please share with the rest of us your most boast worthy deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment