Thursday, March 18, 2010

Online Obsessions

I am much more of a sensory driven shopper; therefore, most of the time I prefer shopping in the physical space versus the digital space. However, since I am a sucker for unique and inexpensive items, the right digital proposition can entice me enough to overcome my need to touch, smell, and experience. ASOS.com and ModCloth.com have just that proposition.

ASOS.com comes to us from our fashion forward sister country, the UK. It has a wide collection of designers with a whole range of price points, making many fashion aggressive pieces very attainable for us normal gals.


ModCloth.com has a laid back, retro vibe through their vintage-inspired pieces by indie designers. The utter uniqueness of every piece makes a sense of style achievable and the low prices make it affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment